I post three times a week, Monday,Wednesday and Friday.
Monday posts are random musings from books, websites, tweets etc that are on my mind.
Wednesday posts are about things in entertainment that inspire thoughts on gender issues. These things include, but are not limited to, discussions on presentation and representation of gender.
Friday posts follow these monthly themes:
- January – Taking Action
- February – Work and Economy
- March – Relationships and Love
- April – Intersections with Gender
- May – Bias and Hate
- June – Men and men’s rights
- July – Oppression
- August – Women and feminist ideologies
- September – Non-Binary gender issues
- October – Children and what we teach them
- November – Feminism, Egalitarianism, and the religions of the world
- December – Recap the Year
Suggestions on topics within these months are welcome. Follow me on Facebook, Twitter @createparity and at Pinterest for news, books, and more. Please bare in mind that this blog began in February and it took a while to come up with the theme idea, so it didn’t get consistent until May. 2015 will be better!
For random musings and some personal history on body image, check out my other blog “Thoughts on Body Image” in the upper left corner.